Paving the road to hell, one good intention at a time.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Safety First, Pain for fun!

Just because I work in safety and have had to make sure we don't kill anyone at a certain festival, people think I have a risk assessment for everything I do and avoid anything that could cause pain to anyone.

However, as some vicar's know, that can't be further from the truth. I can't see the point in enjoying myself if someone does not get hurt, and if I can't find anyone to abuse, I abuse myself! If there is a tin lid or wooden tray handy I have hours of fun and wake up with a sore head the next morning.

We safety people are much misunderstood. Ask my friend the puppy kicker!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

As the safety Officer where I work, I find a dose of 'do as I say not as I do' works wonders.
E x

Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Rob (the ergonomist). said...

But I do always wear safety boots when I'm kicking puppies...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home